Rate this magazine in terms of how professional it looks?

Sunday 10 April 2011

Evaluation - Q5

5: How Did You Attract/Address Your Audience?





Front Cover by melissa2016
Front Cover, a photo by melissa2016 on Flickr.

Contents Page by melissa2016
Contents Page, a photo by melissa2016 on Flickr.

Double Page Spread by melissa2016

Double Page Spread, a photo by melissa2016 on Flickr.

(CLICK ON THE PHOTOS TO REVEAL TAGS)

On Flickr I have added an explanation to why I designed the magazine the way I did for my Target audience. I also throughout making it interviewed my target audience to gain vital feedback, these videos are shown throughout my blog. I also used Facebook and Youtube to ask opinions and get feedback which is important because mt Target Audience use these all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment