Rate this magazine in terms of how professional it looks?

Sunday 10 April 2011

Evaluation - Q3

3: What Kind of Media Institution Might Distribute Your Media Product and Why?

I think my magazine would be distributed by Bauer Media Group because they already distribute magazine such as 'Q' which in my research proved to be a main competitor with my target audience. They would know how to traget older teenagers/young adults as they are the biggest music magazine in the UK. This media group also is wide spread throughout genres as it also distributes 'Kerrang' magazine. Virgin could also help to distribute my magazine as they have proved to be hugely successful with 'The Rolling Stones' magazine. The most important factor is being a successful distributor reaching my target audience through adverts, promoting the magazine through social networking and new interesting ways which these distributors have proved. My magazine would also now that digital technology is available would have its own website which would allow people to share interesting stories onto social networking sites such as Facebook or myspace. They could also subscribe to my magazine, with gifts or discounts with would guarantee a purchase every month.


No comments:

Post a Comment