Rate this magazine in terms of how professional it looks?

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Change to the Front Cover

When trying to construct my magazine I found it difficult to be able to write on the snowy background. I have chosen to use this photo as part of my double page spread as I want my magazine too look as professional as possible. I am going to use the photos I took at my sister's modelling shoot during november. This also means I will change the original Christmas theme Idea too new year as I can be more board with this.

As proof that I took some of the photo here is the print screen on an email the photographer sent:

"Confirmation:
I confirm that the following photos were taken by Melissa Turner at a photo shoot for Toni & Guy by Rock It Up Photography on the 2nd November 2010. I give permission for the photos to be used for her media coursework.

Lucie Foster"

No comments:

Post a Comment